Pages

the time is running ^_^

Friday 27 December 2013

bad entry

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
holla guys...

some people think its easy to solve the problem..but its really not easy as we can see or as we can say.. i think the problem can be solve just like that but suddenly i realize that some problem also need the enough time to be solve.. and for me, i really need the full time to take it as a easy problem.. (what i say??urghhh!!!fail english..) i think i have a very big big big problem now..i feel so lonely to solve this problem alone.. i really need someone to hug me, to listen me and help me to solve this problem.. i hate the tears ..

maybe people think i a girl that had a very bad heart but do you know how and what i feel know? what i have been go through? i really a person that not easy to forget something bad moment..i don't know why..i have do many thing as everyone have advice to me but its not 100% working on me..do you know how i really feel??no, you don't know.. its too hard when you feel it..its like you just see 10% of hard but i feel more than that..i feel 100% hard..

i know, i have Allah that can help me..can listen me in my pray.. i admit it 100%..only Allah can help us..
maybe i need more time to become a strong person that can solve the problem and face it..


bad moment..
please leave me..
please make me forget about you..
please don't make me cry..
please don't make me feel bad..
please don't make me look bad to people..

bad moment..
make me be strong always..
make me can throw you as far as i can..
make me feel always be aware..
make me easy to forget you..
make me easy delete it..

pure heart..
be a good to me..
make me be a good people..
make me easy to forgive people..
make me easy to take the advice..
make me easy to feel calmly..


sorry for this boring and annoying entry tonight.. just here i can write all from my heart..and just here i can be myself.. just here people can know who and how i am..in the front, i like a cheer girl, but in the back, i can be a girl that have many tears.. writing can help me to push me out from crying and crazy..haha...thanks for reads my entry..

p/s: wait for my cheer entry :')

wassalam..
~~fi hifzillah~
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i dunno what happen but i hope u r okay. and yes, Allah SWT do help us to go through every tasks that we have to face, may the bad moment u are going through will faded away and leave a great hikmah for your life. be strong. praying is the best. bad moments make people get closer to Allah SWT. and nope, your english isn't that bad, its great to still writing in english although we know that we are not that good in it, it shows how determined we are in order to empower this language. contoh mcm miss hidayah, dia dulu ckp dia x pandai langsung english sampaikan semua notes dia akan translate pd BM satu2. and now, tgk dye speaking mcm mana kan? we are still in the learning phase, now and always. ;)

    ReplyDelete